Monday, December 19, 2005

A Public apology

its been a high time since i blogged. n everytime i wanted decided to post something new, i wud read the last post n feel so low that i just wudnt be able to post :P. waise i thot i wud start with a cheery post but this is more of a confession and an apology rather than some smart alec take on ne random situation. yeah so now a public apology for being sooo soo so very selfish. for havin a myopic view of situations, for being ........(plz add ur own adjectives kyun ki isse ura mein apne baare mein nahi bol sakti n if u want to add ne nice words then i can always suggest a few ;) )
but i guess this is again gettin into the smart alec mood. so now cut straight to the apology.
i know i was being insenstivie when i took my frnds for granted, i knew i was being unreasonable when i thot that my frnds wud understand that my harsh were were just that that 'words'.....devoid of ne rationale, ne sense...just nething that one associates with langauge (that it is upposed to communicate n inform n not miscommunicate..but i guess i m always weak on that front) neways cumin bk to the apology thingy ( i never thot sayin sorry wud be sooo soo very difficult *uggghhhh*)
yea now the direct apology. well deeps i m sorry. the worse part is wen u forgive so unconditionally knowing that the scars will always remain n the hurt will always remain, yet u dont want to lash out, u dontr want to say something that will hurt me. rather u cannot say something that will hurt me. coz thats not u. wen azariah had once asked me how can we both be frnds i had told her that all my frnds are just the opposite if what i m . firmly grounded n mature. my immaturity never really bothered me coz i always haad frnds who were more that willing to understand, to show graciously that ther were mature enuf to let go.
but for the first time i m ashamed,.... ashamed of the fact that i didnt know where to draw the line between immaturity n insensitivity.
there are times when i want to tell my frnds that they mean the world to me but i think that there is no need to say that , u will understand. yet when i hv to convey how angry i m , i dont pause, i dont think that "yea, u r a frnd n u will understand that i m angry, i m hurt , frustrated n blah blah blah." i hv to convey that n believe me there are times when i widh i wud hv kept shut instead.
ajun pan barach kahi sangayche ahe. jitkya evela sorry mhaneen titka kamich ahe. but i thot that this is the best way to say sorry. my actions hv humiliated me, so i guess a public apology wont hurt( but well it does hurt. to say sorry is difficult, but sayin that on ur own bloody blo where u r the might alec is even worse)
SO DEEPTI I M REALLY VERY SORRY . I DONT EXPECT A BIG HEARTED MAAFI ( well actually i do) but i do expect that u will understand that there is a difference between intentionally hurtin sumone n unintentionally doin so. this time it was unintentional. so i guess thats it.

PS: this is full on stream of consciousness wrirtin so plz dont point out the spellin mistakes or the grammatical ones

9 Comments:

Blogger SmartOxymoron said...

Dear Erratically Erratic Erratica,

Well, ok, I'll accept the apology. Why not? Its a public apology, and Im a fully paid up member of *that* club.

Great. So now all I need to know is what exactly the apology was for.

Thanking you,
Sincerely,
SOxy.

P.S. Next time you think of posting, just dont look at previous posts. Go straight to the Blogger Dashboard and click on that little button labelled 'New'.

9:57 AM  
Blogger erratica said...

Dear Smartoxymoron,
thanks for accepting an apology not meant for u. The reason for the apology is a looong story n for all u know u may just get to read it on ennui :P
also, thank u for reading the apology which the person concerned has still not done :)
sincerely
erratica
PS: yea will do as advised mr know-it-all n i still dont know how the mud tastes :P

12:45 AM  
Blogger SmartOxymoron said...

Dear Erratica.




What you still looking at? I just wanted to say Dear Erratica, thats all.

P.S. Mud tastes nice. Why dont you try some and tell me how you like it?

3:37 AM  
Blogger SmartOxymoron said...

I dont know why I bother asking you to post. Are you really that busy? Should I stop asking?

6:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh dont stop askin, it mkes me feel imp ;). had a couple of really sad submissions which made me look at the comp so very often that i m sufferin from a sort of hangover. so will write soon.
-erratica

P.S. : also waitin for that ungrateful frnd to read the apology so i can delete it :P

8:58 AM  
Blogger SmartOxymoron said...

Not to worry, I'll keep asking as long as you promise not to stop checking for comments.

And dont delete this post. If you do, we'd lose those lovely letters we wrote each other in the comments ;)

9:42 AM  
Blogger SmartOxymoron said...

I dont think the person who's supposed to read this letter has. Meanwhile, this comment page is turning out to be a chat page for the two of us. Not that Im complaining.

9:04 AM  
Blogger erratica said...

i have changed my plans. instead of deleting this post i may just edit it ;) to suit myself. and neither am i complaining about the honourable purpose this post seems to serve ;)

2:53 AM  
Blogger The Bard said...

seriously...you guys need to exchange email ids...

la devil

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home